Tuesday, November 06, 2007

chomping at the bit

waiting for my new Juki 8700-7 to get delivered. Tedco is bringing it to me, lugging it down the basement steps.

They are providing a mechanic to set up the electronic panel when it's in place and give me lessons.

The electronic panel gives undertrimming and auto foot raise options along with tension and stitch lengths.

Have I seen one at all yet ? Nope !

I am getting slower at sewing, so the 5500 SPM may be overkill, but I am sick of the knee lift and clipping a million threads. Speed where I can get it, to make up for when I am not so fast.

I will add photo when it comes.

3 comments:

K from WA said...

No Speed....

I can't wait to see your new toy...

always
K

Shirley Hendry Walsh said...

it will be most useful on the thread clipping issue. I tend to spot sew and then close between the joins, and have always threads hanging off to take ten minutes per job to hunt and find. I hate looking for them, I tend to use unmatched threads to find them better. The customers will now also get better matched thread, as finding them won't be an issue.

K from WA said...

Take photos...

I'd love to see photos