Monday, February 13, 2006

couple issues

no one would think to click on a comments number of zero, but untill you do, you wouldn't realize the comments are THERE.

I made one to Dede several days ago, and the number still reads zero. We may not have any control over that, and that's fine, just click on commnets regardless.

Anyone who wants to sell any stuff on ebay slipcover related, and don't want to learn the process and open the accounts, I'd like to be your ebay buddy.

All I need is for you to send a well done photo and have your description and have had it weighed and measured to predict postage.

The fees are whatever ebay charges and a sliding scale for a % to me, never more than 10%.

Machines, zippers, fabric yardage, old slipcovers ? Never know untill you try.

I can only do this for list members, you have to be known to us. There's too many things that can go wrong....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am responding to your comments...

Let's see what is going on.

If we are having trouble we need to report this to the webmaster of the blog.

always
Karen