Monday, October 03, 2005

The Slipcover Network Forum

Dear Slipcover Pros,

Over the past decade, we as a group have rallied to help some of our members with some extraordinary life events. I am asking for your help once again--this time for
Jo Ann Brezette, one of the Window Coverings Industry's most valued members. I know many of you do both window treatments and and slipcovers.

She has recently been declared legally blind and is facing increased medical expenses associated with attempts to save the little sight Jo Ann does have. Read more about Jo Ann's medical condition and how you can easily contribute. http://www.jbmedicalfund.com/

Steve Beard, of Wesco Fabrics, Inc. sent me this information, and I am happy to pass this request along. You are welcome to forward this to any of your friends and business associates. (In fact please do !!)

I know in the past you have all opened up your hearts and have contributed so generously. I do hope you can help today.

Thank you so very much!

Dian :-)

Dian Garbarini
DraperyPro
27281 Las Nieves
Mission Viejo, CA 92691

714-454-0705 Cell
949-916-9372
949-916-9374FAX www.DraperyPro.com DianGar@aol.com

No comments: